Try this mustard olive oil coleslaw, the kids will love it and so will you! A quick and easy lunch recipe or healthy and scrumptious dinner side dish.
Mustard olive oil coleslaw
- 300 g mixed red and white coleslaw
- 1 medium-sized carrot peeled and grated
- ½ brown onion finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup raisins
- 2 tbsp Tangy Hellman’s Mayonnaise or other
- 2 tbsp O for Olive extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 tbsp O for Olive salad dressing
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp heaped Hot German or English Mustard or French Dijon
- Use a premixed bag of coleslaw, or finely slice red and white cabbage.
- Grate carrot and chop the onion.
- Add 4-6 grinds of salt and 4 grinds of pepper, or as desired.
- Add the mayonnaise on top of the mix, then pour the oil and vinegar mix over it, so it easily blends into the salad.
- Toss and serve.